Information About RIPLThe Site is operated by Real Infoware Pvt. Ltd. ('RIPL'). RIPL is registered in India under Indian company Act and has its registered office at 2D, Suryarath, Panchwati, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
ServicesRIPL had introduced online dating service through this site. After registration online members can enables to contact and engage in conversation with other members and to participate in online events hosted on the Site (the 'Services').
RIPL creates user profiles with the help of our customer support representatives for the support, marketing and improvement of the services. With RIPL's efficient customer support representatives are encouraged to speak to online members and also encouraged to speak to members by making introductions and recommendations. This may vary from time to time and the members can be asked whether they are using the certain aspects of the Services. If you do not wish to be contacted in this way, you can visit the "My Account" section of the website and alter your preferences.
Your accessYou have access to the site in following ways:
- As a guest
- By registering yourself as a member of the site or
- By registering as a member and purchasing a subscription package.
Use of the Site For Personal useRemember, that your account is for personal use only. You cannot give the authority to others to access your account or nor can others have access to your account without your consent. Also, do not assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity.
Information you submitOnce you register with the site, you assure that:
- You will provide all the information that is required to complete the registration forms on the site.
- Ensure that the information thus passed is accurate and up to date.
- You will update and maintain the accuracy of the information that you have provided.
- You will post information and content that is relevant to the members of the site.
- You will be responsible for the usage of your account and for all the actions taking place using your account thereby.
- Post only genuine ratings and comments thereof on other member's profiles. If at all it is found that you are posting any defamatory messages or comments on other's profiles, then it could lead to legal action being taken against you.
Restrictions on your use of the SiteThis includes that you are not going to post any content on the sight, transmit any content to others, communicate any content, provide any links to other content or otherwise engage in any illegal activity on the site or through any other services that:
- Impersonates or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- Will disclose any personal or confidential information of any person or organization without their prior consent or solicits another person's information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Contains any harmful material that can otherwise prove a technical hazard like a computer virus, Trojan horses, worms or even corrupted data etc.
- Promotes racism, bias, hatred or physical harm against any group or individual.
- Promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities;
- Intends to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other people or organizations.
- Is defamatory, inaccurate, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- Is deliberately misleading or fraudulent;
- Contains others' copyrighted content (such as music, videos, photographs, images etc) without first obtaining their consent;
- Uses the Site or Services for chain letters, junk mail or spam e-mails;
- Advertises or solicits any member to buy or sell any products or services;
- Interferes or disrupts networks connected to the Site or attempts to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site (including imposing an unreasonable load on the technical infrastructure used to operate the Site); or
- Contains any material which may infringe or violate any third party's rights.
Your responsibilityHere you will be solely responsible for all the liability regarding (i) whatever information you post on the site; (ii) the information and content you post, transmit, publish or otherwise display through the site and (iii) your interaction with other members on the site.
SecurityYour screen name and password have to be kept as a secret and that is your responsibility. You have to acknowledge that RIPL is not at all responsible if a third party has access to your account. This is a reason of your sharing data with them or by theft or misappropriation of your screen name and password. RIPL has the right to suspend your access to the site as a result of any unauthorized person who is trying to access your account.
Members outside the AEAIf you have registered with RIPL, then it is your consent to make available your information to the other users of the site, some of whom even may be outside AEA and to allow you to date in an online environment. RIPL will keep your information confidential until (i) the place where you have posted it for publication , (ii) to the extent that RIPL is compelled to disclose it by law or to comply with the instructions of a regulatory board of competent jurisdiction.
License to your posted contentIf you have posted your information or content in your profile pages or any area that is public, you allow and warrant that you have right to grant to RIPL an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide license to use, copy, translate and distribute such information or content and also to authorize sub license of the same. You also waive any moral rights you nay have in any information or content.
Disclaimer of warrantiesThis focuses on to what extent the applicable law is permitted.
Also, RIPL does not guarantee that when you use the site it will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, error-free or will match up to your requirements and that you would not find any defects in the site and if found they will be corrected. RIPL does not hold any liability for and no warranty, representation, condition or other term is made with respect to connectivity and availability of site.
There are these advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the services, not directly by RIPL, are of those of their respective authors and should not be relied upon. It is the sole responsibility of these authors. RIPL does not:
(i) guarantee the correctness, completeness or usefulness of the information thus provided in the sites and services (ii) adopt, endorse or accept any responsibility for the correctness or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made by the third parties. In any case RIPL will not be held responsible for any damage if any one relies on these information or content posted on the site or transmitted by any members.
LiabilityAs is permitted by the law, in no case will RIPL be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or relating, directly or indirectly, to the use or inability to use the site or service. This all will be including without limitation, loss of income or revenue, loss of corruption of data or programs, loss of goodwill and loss of anticipated savings, even if RIPL knows or even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss arising.
Also permitted by law to the maximum extent, in no case will RIPL be liable to any claims, losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Site or Services, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other claims, losses or damages resulting from communications or meetings with other users of the Site. This will include all the claims, losses or damages arising from the conduct of members who have registered under fake pretenses or have attempted to harm you.
RIPL reserves the right and that too at its own cost, and assumes exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You have to agree to give RIPL the full co-operation that it needs to exercise it right.
Information about you and your visits to the SiteRIPL processes in accordance with its privacy policies the information. By the usage of the site, you consent to such a processing and warrant that the data thus provided is correct.
Links to other sitesWhere all there are links and resources by third parties, all are provided for information only. RIPL has no part in the contents of these sites or the resources and hence has no responsibility for them or for any loss that may arise as a result.
Term and terminationThese terms remain effective when you use the site and its services and that too with full force unless and until its effect is terminated here under.
Your subscription will be automatically renewed for a successive renewal period for the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the then current non-promotional subscription rate. If you planning to terminate the subscription then you can terminate it prior to the end of the subscription period for which you have paid to avoid being charged for the next subscription period. To change or terminate your subscription, follow the subscription cancellation procedure described in the Help section.
It is only you or RIPL who can terminate your user account at any time and for the reason should be sent to each other. RIPL has the right to suspend immediately or terminate the accessibility to any of the services without any prior notice. It can also remove the account information or even the data from the site at any point of time and at RIPL's sole discretion. If at any case you are not able to access your account in case of any breach of the terms then you agree that all the fees then paid by you to RIPL will be non-refundable and that all outstanding or pending payments will immediately be due. Following any termination of your use of services, RIPL has the right to send a notice explaining the termination to other members as have contacted through the Site.
Your rights of cancellation Cancellation at any time with no refund
You may also cancel your registration or subscription at any point of time just by clicking on the 'My Account' section of the site and clicking on the appropriate link during the term of registration or subscription itself.
You can also cancel your registration or subscription for any Services alternatively at any time just by sending notice of cancellation to:
Address: 2D, Suryarath, Panchwati, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, INDIA
This notice will be effective if RIPL acknowledges its receipt.
7-Day cancellation right
Address: 2D, Suryarath, Panchwati, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, INDIA
In the event where you are not agreeing to the charges made to your account, you agree to contact RIPL so as to resolve the dispute before noticing your credit card company with a formal notification. You can contact RIPL by email or telephone, informing them reasons of the dispute of charge. This will make RIPL to assess your complaint more accurately and if found justified, credit your card with the disputed amount.